Vibration and shock test
Environmental simulations with the electrodynamic vibration exciter
In addition to the sinusoidal tests, combined or shock tests as well as resonance search of various components can be performed. Next to standard tests such as the transport test (DIN EN 60721-3-2), even complex test setups with electronic monitoring and control of test objects can be ensured.
To fix the specimen several test sockets (e.g. plates of magnesium cast) are available. Customer supplied test sockets can be used by request. Similarly new test sockets can be designed in preparation of the test.
Customer-specific test standards as well as established DIN standards are possible test setups.
- DIN EN 60068-2-6: vibration (sinusoidal)
- DIN EN 60068-2-27: shock test
- DIN EN 60068-2-38: composite examination
- DIN EN 60068-2-57: timing method
- DIN EN 60068-2-64: broadband noise (digitally controlled)
- DIN EN 60721-3-2: classification of environmental conditions – section 2: transportation
By request initial, intermediate and final characterization of the samples are available during the vibration tests.