OMPG - Accreditation and Certification
Regular control of professional competence of our testing laboratory has been carried out by the central German accreditation body (DAkkS). Reaccreditation audit has been successfully passed this August and has been used for expansion of the accredited testing scope.
OMPG works with two accreditation certificates.
The second one is valid for medical products.
The flexible accredited scope has been enlarged by the following test methods:
- Emission tests according to PV, BMW, Volvo and the like as well as VDA 278
- Determination of Izod – impact strength
- Fogging tests according to PV, GMW, SAE J and Volvo-specifications
- Dynstat – bending and impact bending test
- Testing of antibacterial activity at textile fabrics by agar diffusion plate test
- Testing of in vitro corrosion and in vitro irritation at human 3D skin models
OMPG certificates are currently updated by DAkkS.
OMPG is registered as a subcontractor on several platforms of large automotive concerns.
- Daimler-certification (A-laboratory):
- Flammability test
- Emission tests (except VDA 278)
- Light fastness test for automotive interior materials certificate
- VW-admission for emission tests according to VW 50180