Especially with toy products, safety and quality are particularly critical factors., These are the main criteria for the purchase decision of the final consumers beside the actual play value of the product. Recall campaigns of unsafe and qualitatively inferior toys frequently result in high costs on the manufacturers' part and in the uncertainty on the market.
OMPG supports you in the conformity assessment of your goods and base materials, in particular, with regard to compliance with the diverse requirements in the field of chemical safety. Whether PAH, phthalates or chromium VI, we test your products for conformity and support you in the case of problematic contents or base materials.
For instance, we offer the following tests:
- AfPS GS 2014:01 PAH - polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Phthalates and other plasticisers
- DIN EN 71-3 - Migration of certain elements
- Azo dyes and disperse dyes
- Flame retardants
- DIN EN 71-9 – Monomers, solvents, plasticisers, wood preservatives
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- DIN EN ISO 14184 - Formaldehyde
- Chlorinated phenols, e.g. pentachlorophenol
- Organotin compounds